Find out about our Green Key Eco-Rating.
Pan Pacific Vancouver respects both our guests and the environment through our PanEarth program. The PanEarth program is founded on eight guiding components of sustainable business: Energy, Water, Air Quality, Waste Stream, Community Partnerships, Communication, Associate Engagement and Procurement. We strive for innovation and leadership in the areas of operational efficiency and the extension of product life cycle through the PanEarth program's vision and philosophy. Day-to-day practices of the PanEarth program work towards minimizing our overall impact on the environment. At Pan Pacific, we are committed to providing genuine care, unique innovation and having customized services available. Guests are given the option to reduce their environmental footprint through various practices such as recycling and amenity donations while still receiving the ultimate in service and product experience.
Guest-related environmental initiatives
- Water conservation measures
- Use of environmentally friendly chemicals
- Compost food program
- Charity food program
- Separate recycle bins for paper, glass and cans
- Computers and non-essential equipment turned off when not in use
- Linen/towel green program
- Use of environmental cleaning products
- Donation of toiletries, discarded linens and towels
- Water dispenser in fitness club for guests to fill their bottles
- Shredding and recycling of confidential documents